Compile the CMurfs Main process
cd $CMURFS_DIR/robot/Main make
To copy the program to the robot
make <robot name>
e.g., make apollo to compile and copy it directly to Apollo.
Compile the NaoQi library
cd $CMURFS_DIR/robot/NaoQiModule make
Run the code
ssh nao@<robot name> ./cmurf
The Deployer is a java GUI, which allows to compile the code and copy the executables and config files directly into the robot.
cd $CMURFS_DIR/tools/Deployer ./build.sh ./run.sh
- In the Initial Setup section, choose setup ssh connection and select a single robot on the column on the right
- This will ask you to type the password into the terminal a couple of times and it will store it
- Repeat this step whenever you use a new robot.
- In the Deploy section select the actions you which to perform and the robot
- Press Execute to start the process
If you did not select the option 'Start Cmurfs', you will have to ssh to the robot and run ./cmurf on the home directory.